How to obtain Cumulative Idea Rating Form
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 May 2011 14:17
In order to have us email our copyrighted Cumulative Idea Rating Form to you, go to the Testimonial section on the webpage. Request the form to be emailed to you by adding your 2 cents. It is best if you have already read the book, it will make more sense but it is free for the asking, whether you have read the book or not. It is copyrighted but you can use it in order to figure out what idea is best to work on first out of a list of maybe 10 or more ideas. It helps to make the decision as to what project is to be worked on first to make the most money in the least amount of time and then what project should be tackled next.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 May 2011 13:14
Best Idea Publishing’s Mission:
We are dedicated to making a positive difference in our world, by touching the lives of each individual we serve, to help develop their full potential for leadership and personal growth by encouraging bright ideas through innovation in the service of others.
To accomplish our Mission, Best Ideas Publishing, Inc will:
• Increase awareness that each individual can make a difference.
• Strengthen their confidence in themselves and their work.
• Promote activities to make things happen.
• Encourage working together as a team to accomplish a goal.
• Through service to others, build character, patriotism, and good citizenship.
• Encourage the wise use of economic, environmental, and human resources in each community.
• Support learning at all levels and ages.
• Educate that in order to succeed you must take action, even if you might be wrong or fail to
accomplish your initial goal, you will succeed as you “learn to do, by doing”.
• Encourage analytical and creative thinking by conducting writing and idea competitions.
To serve and benefit the advancement of others by encouraging the development of new ideas.
Encouraging people’s ideas, developing economic security for all.
Why does this make a great fundraiser?
Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 September 2010 15:00
The great advantages with this as a fundraiser are:
1. It does not rot, get stale or need refrigeration, because of this, can sell winter or summer.
2. Earning power has good percentages.
3. No second trip back to customer to deliver the product, it is sold and delivered at one time.
4. Practically no age limit of who can enter the contest, 6 on up, so you can sell more product.
5. It encourages reading and writing at all education levels and ages.
6. Since diet restriction & health concern can be an issue for some supporters and customers, this has no calories, sugar or trans fats and NO MSG!
7. Only one product to sell, keeping it simple.
8. Your supporter has opportunity to win one of 16 prizes worth up to $64,000.00 when they buy the book and enter our contest.
9. Supporter has opportunity to get their ideas, financed or licenced for the possibility of producing a million dollar idea.
10. Then supporter is encouraged to donate percentage(10%) back to you or their favorite charity or organization should they win a licensing deal with the Best Idea Contest angel investors.
11. As the organizational seller of any prize winning essay (16) you receive $1000.00 per winner automatically.
12. This fundraiser helps support our community and state as well as your non-profit, club or organization.
How do I use this as a Fundraiser for my non-profit or favorite charity?
Last Updated on Sunday, 05 September 2010 12:05
Where can I buy the How to Create Your Best Ideas Book, Journal, Contest?
Last Updated on Monday, 21 March 2011 23:07
If your favorite store does not have our Book for purchase, please ask the management to start carrying it, by calling us at our toll free number 888-770-7671.
But here is a short list of where to find our book at this time;
- Wichita Art Museum, 1400 W Museum Blvd, Wichita, KS 67203
- Leekers in Park City, 6223 N Broadway St, Park City, KS 67219
- USI Campground, 2920 E 33rd St N, Wichita, KS 67219
- Poetic Justice Cafe, 300 S Greenwich, Wichita, KS 67207